Position Title:Junior Product Designer
Are you a highly talented individual with a love for app design and experimentation, looking to take your career to the next level? We are looking for a new hotshot to join our talented Human centred design team here at William Hill, supporting our new apps and continuous experimentation. This is an important role that offers huge development opportunities, whilst allowing autonomy to make your own positive impact for our customer experiences.
- You’ll need to bring us a hunger for self-development. You have a destination in mind, you know where you’re going in your career and how to get there.
- Continuous improvement is part of your DNA and at William Hill you will get the support you need for that journey with real projects, real recognised training, and certifications that matter.
- We’ll give you the opportunity to bring ideas to life.
- From creating wireframes, to pixel perfect slick interactive prototypes to demonstrate ideas that solve user and business problems.
- We’ll support you as you learn to frame problems.
- You’ll strive to understand the problems you are solving first and foremost, bringing clarity through journey mapping, flows, sitemaps, persona creation, and general research to frame problem causes not just symptoms.
- Sometimes obsession can be healthy! In this case, you’ll need a healthy obsession for apps.
- You can turn your digital design skills to app design, and you’re ideally familiar with Apples Human Design Guidelines (if this is demonstrated in your portfolio – even better.)
- You’ll have some commercial experience in UX / UI (user experience / interface) design, plus an appreciation of William Hill’s products and customer needs.
- We need you to have great communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to build good working relationships.
- You’ll collaborate closely with your colleagues in the UX Design team, along with wider teams such as researchers, product owners, engineers and testers.
- So you’ll need to understand requirements and briefs, and be able to ask the right questions to help reach the best solutions.
About William Hill
With over 16,000 people worldwide, we make a huge investment in everyone, offering great career development opportunities.