Position Title: Sanitation Roll-Off Driver
Company:City Of Culver City
Location:Culver City, CA, US
Culver City is a Charter City incorporated in 1917, and is a destination filled with outdoor cafes unique shops and galleries opening onto pedestrian-friendly boulevards. Culver City has a dedicated staff of approximately 700+ employees with an overall operating budget of over $235 million. The city provides a full range of municipal services including Fire, Police, Community Development, Public Works, Parks, Recreation and Community Services, and Transportation.
- Analyzes fiscal transactions to assure conformity and compliance with generally accepted accounting procedures and practices, City codes and ordinances, or agency, state and federal requirements.
- Classifies transactions and analyzes impact upon assets, liabilities, and reserves.Analyzes cash flow.
- Assists in performing fixed asset accounting, maintaining records for tax or state controller, county auditor reports and providing statistics for capital and operating budgets.
- Collects, analyzes, interprets, and documents fiscal and operating data, and prepares or assists in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Prepares and reviews records of accounts receivable, accounts payable, expenditures and income, and assures such records conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Audits the financial records of the City departments, checking whether such records and other types of documentation are properly maintained, notes any discrepancies, and files reports and recommendations to correct any deficiencies.
- Prepares journal entries and enters them into an automated financial system.
- Prepares annual sales tax report.
- Audits cash receipts.
- Maintains chart of accounts and cash reconciliation.
- Any Combination equivalent to training and experience that could likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities would be qualifying.
- A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills, and abilities would be:
- Graduation from high school and two (2) years or experience as a Sanitation Driver.