Position Title: Programme Manager
Company: City of Westminster
Location: Westminster, London borough, UK
So, imagine how thrilled they were when one of our residents, Giro, did just that. Advocating for people with disabilities at a planning meeting for transport in London, he was proudly wearing his event medal. And he decided to use it to encourage others. As he passed it around the room, Giro inspired lots more people with disabilities to get involved. Infectious enthusiasm goes a long way here.
- As a Social Worker for our Hospital Step-Down team, you can make your own powerful contribution to greater understanding and empathy.
- Working with colleagues across different disciplines, you will look after vulnerable adults and older people, ensuring they have all the support they need as they are discharged from hospital.
- It’s an opportunity to work autonomously but with regular supervision.
- And, by jointly assessing needs and liaising with colleagues in the wider care network, you’ll quickly build on your own knowledge and skills.
- At Westminster City Council, we are passionate about our aim to be an inclusive workplace for all that reflects the communities we serve, and we believe everyone is valued.
- We particularly welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds, including B.A.M.E (Black, Asian and Multiple Ethnic background) , LGBTQ+ and those with hidden or visible disabilities.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our staff – regardless of gender, age, religion, sexuality, ethnicity or disability – can succeed.
- We value diversity and appreciate that people work in different ways. So, as a Timewise employer we work to provide flexible working arrangements and an empowering environment that enables you to be your best, that is the Westminster Way.