Position Title: Principal Sustainability Officer
Company: City of Westminster
Location: Westminster, London borough, UK
Design, Conservation and Sustainability in Westminster City Council is a world of extraordinary stories. Where innovative and open-minded people bring everything to the cause. Even expertise from surprising places.
- A qualified and registered social worker, community nurse or occupational therapist, you’ll have experience of a local authority or health setting. This should include working with older or physically disabled people and a proven commitment to the principles of personalisation, independence and choice.
- Well-developed skills in Mental Capacity Assessments and a sound knowledge of SA processes and the Care Act are essential.
- Your excellent powers of communication will include the ability to negotiate on behalf of the commissioning authority or service user and to produce written work to a high standard.
- You’ll also have strong IT skills, and will be ready to work as part of a flexible, multidisciplinary team.
- Take Serena. She is an absolute force of nature at the heart of our Church Street regeneration.
- And she puts the residents first in everything. Serena’s vision is clear. Regeneration isn’t just about bricks and concrete.
- It’s about communities. It’s about the environment. It’s about the lives of people and how they feel about where they call home. Serena is their advocate, making sure residents’ voices aren’t just heard, but drive the changes we’re making.
- The future is safe in her hands.