Position Title:Clinical & Care Lead
The main purpose of the job is to be responsible for the strategic development of the School Clinical Services in line with recommended best practice guidelines from the Royal College of Nursing, Rutherford School Development Plan, the Rutherford School Governing Body and Care Quality Commission. Please refer to actual job description for further details of the job role.
This post will be line managed by the Head of School and external clinical supervision will be available for this role. The hours of work are 35 per week to be worked Monday to Friday 08:30 am until 4:00 pm, term time only, and the location of work will be in South Croydon.
- Ability to engage with people who have an ASC and their families in a sensitive and sympathetic manner.
- A start date for the successful candidate of 1st October is anticipated
- He/she will be highly motivated and have the ability to self -manage daily routines.
- Attend day time meetings as requested
- Proficient at administration and IT skills.
- The ability to work from home as necessary.
- An understanding of Autism Spectrum Conditions and associated Mental Health Issues.
- Ability to deal with enquiries from professional/ statutory organisations in a professional manner.
- Have at his/her disposal a vehicle for use in carrying out his/her duties.
- Have good organisation and communication skills
CharityJob is the UK's no.1 job site for the charity and not-for-profit sector.
Every year, thousands of people find their dream job through CharityJob, which connects the UK’s best charities with its brightest talent.
As the first charity specialist job site, we have nearly two decades’ worth of insight, aligning passionate candidates with equally inspiring organisations.